The MSLF Mission
The Massachusetts Soldiers Legacy Fund (MSLF) was founded in 2004 with a simple goal: to provide educational assistance grants to the children of Massachusetts Servicemembers who died in the War Against Terrorism. We are proud to report that we are accomplishing our founding objective thanks to the support of individuals and organizations throughout the United States.
The MSLF has raised over $4.5 Million and will continue to enhance the educational pursuits of its 53 families and 87 children. If an individual is a child of a Servicemember, whose service is credited to Massachusetts and who gave their life in support to the Global War on Terror, he/she qualifies.
Currently, our children are attending a number of schools such as the University of Texas, Stonehill College and Boston University. They are pursuing careers in engineering, education and criminal justice. We are grateful for the support of our donors and together will work to continue to support the educational goals of our families.
- What a year, please read the 2020 Annual Report, it was a challenging year and we thank you for your support.
- MSLF families continue to thrive! Please enjoy this vidhug from our families. Thank you to all who support us in honoring our local fallen.
- The 2020 College Newsletter is here! We are so proud of our young adults.
- High School families! Here is checklist to help your family prepare for college. We will help guide you through this process.
- Our latest brochure, thank you for your continued support. We are proud to have supported these family for 15 years!
- Since its founding in 2004 the MSLF has granted over $2.5 Million in education grants to the children of Massachusetts residents who died in support of the Global War on Terrorism. Thank you to our donors and supporters for helping us achieve this goal. It's an honor to support these deserving families and continue to honor the legacy of our local fallen heroes.